Saturday, May 26, 2012

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown: Embellishment Challenge #5

Hi!  Welcome to the last May challenge from 52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown!  The fourth week is an embellishment challenge, and this week I would like to see creations embellished with EMBOSSING--dry or heat...or both!!!

Here's the little icon thing for ya~

And my first card with details~
 




This one uses a lot of bright and vibrant patterned papers, all dry embossed, and a soft sheer ribbon put together to make a pretty package.  I LOVE the way that it turned out!

Okay, onto the second card with details~
 

This one is more CAS and was quick and easy to make.  Just heat embossed my image, matted it, and threw it onto some more embossed papers!  I LOVE the pink and silver together!

I really hope you come and play along with us this week!  I LOVE seeing everyone's creations!  And speaking of creations, won't you pop over to see Jacqueline's?  She never ceases to amaze!!!  Merry stamping! :)

No comments: