Saturday, May 5, 2012

National Scrapbooking Day


Happy National Scrapbooking Day!!!  I don't do traditional scrapbooking...have TONS of stuff to do it, but I just get bogged down and upset about all the embellishments not fitting in the page protectors.  SO, what's a girl to do? 

Well, I don't know how many of you know this, but I LOVE making digital artwork.  I even have a digi art blog called My Uni-Verse.  It started out as a place to write poetry, but I was too self conscious to share a lot of it, so I started using it to put self made handouts for church lessons out there for those who'd like to use them.  NOW, it's just ALL of my digi artwork--scrapbooking (just started this), favorite quotes, scriptures, home decor, EVERYTHING digital that I make! 

I've included a sample of my work above--feel free to save it and print it for PERSONAL USE. :)  If you like the sentiment, but want another style, find more here!!!  Also, if you're wanting something specific for your home, contact me and I'll be happy to make a digi print for you! :)

SO, the long and short of this post is that I hope you pop over to My Uni-Verse to see some of the digital layouts/pages I've made for National Scrapbooking Day!  Happy scrapbooking, friends! :)

No comments: