Thursday, May 24, 2012

Wonderful

Hello, friends!  After sleeping most of today, I'm feeling a bit better!  I have a CAS card to show you--I'm really rather proud of it!  It looks really cool!

Here's the card~

Details~



For these challenges~

The Paper Players: CAS + Polka Dots

Sentimental Sunday: Whimsical

I think I may use this as a wedding card, what do you think?  Sorry this is so short and sweet, but I'm off to go and check out what you all have made this past week!  Happy stamping!!! :)

7 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

This is totally sweet! I like the dots on dots! Cute! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays for our whimsy challenge! :-) Amy

Jaydee said...

Mynnette, this is fabulous. I love your blinged heart and the sentiment is fabulous with the rhinestones. Gorgeous. So glad you felt well enough to join the Paper Players this week
Jaydee

Ann Schach said...

Adorable card, Mynnette! The glittery heart is the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

Nance Leedy said...

This is so sweet and innocent! Love all the polka dots and the pair of hearts is adorable. I especially love how you glittered up the one heart! Great job...thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Heidi said...

Great CAS card filled with fun polka dots! Love the hearts duo. Don't you just love this week's theme at The Paper Players?! Glad you joined in on the fun!

Narelle Farrugia said...

I agree - it is really cool. You've made a beautiful clean and simple card! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week.

Sandy S said...

so wonderful pretty!

Thanks for playing along at Sentimental Sundays!

Sandy S
SS DT