Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Sunshine

Well, I don't know what the weather is that you're experiencing where you live, but here it is nothing but sunshine.  Which wouldn't be bad if the temperature would be lower. ;)  Ah, the JOYS of summer!!!  Hopefully it cools down a little bit as we are having Hundie's 4th birthday party here on Thursday and we've invited 9 of our friend's kids to join the celebration!  Of course I made favors.  I'll share them later--after the party. ;)  For now, you'll have to be okay with a card.

Here it is~

Detail~

For these fabulous challenges~






I've used patterned paper by Recollections, stamped images and sentiment by Inspired by Stamping, and all other supplies are from Stampin' Up!.  I added some glitter glue to the middle of the flowers to make them stand out a little more in a subtle way--LOVE the effect it has!

Thanks so much for visiting today!  And THANK YOU for all your amazing comments!  It's so nice to get feedback and I apologize if I don't return the favor!  I do hope you'll join in the fun at these challenges--go create something today!  HUGS and happy stamping friends! :)


14 comments:

Michelle said...

Lovely! And these colors are fabulous!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Fun card. I have always liked daffodils.

Can't wait to see the party favors.
Hope he has a super 4th birthday.

Unknown said...

Mynnette this card is tooo cute! I especially love the little ribbon hoop with the flower and large pearl!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos this week, sure hope to see you back again soon :)

Susie W. said...

Great use of our challenge colors Mynnette! Love how you've used the stitched ribbon and patterned papers!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is so pretty! I love the color combinations and how you used the flowers from the Spring Blossoms stamp set!

Danielle Vincent said...

I'm absolutely lovin' this happy card and now I have the song completely stuck in my head :o) Terrific job combining all the challenges.

Fran said...

Gorgeous card, thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers , Fran (DT) xxx

Patrice said...

Great card - I hope you join me at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-228.html

Jackie said...

Very pretty and I love your choice of colours. Thanks for joining in with the challenge over on the Crafting Muskateer's blog this month.

Jackie DT

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! So bright & cheerful! Thank you for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge Blog.
Ruza, LTC Designer

amanda phillips said...

Love your classic lines.Thank you for joining us this week over at Love to Create Challenges!
Amanda LTCDT

Leah said...

Fabulous card! I love the arrangement of the flowers and the happy colors. Thanks for joining us at IBS!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Eek! Mynnette, I LOVE this!! Shall I just send you my address now? LOL

Thanks for playing with us at IBS!

Nicole Bretherick said...

Hi Mynn, love the colours and sentiment :) thanks for joining us at the Crafting Musketeers!! Nicole DT xx