Monday, July 22, 2013

Ummm....

...where did my weekend go?!  And where did my MONDAY go?!  Wow, I've been so super busy that I forgot about a couple of cards I needed to share with you!  Luckily the challenge has a couple more days to go so I am okay there.  I'll share one tonight and one tomorrow! :)

Here's the card and some details~



For these fabulous challenges~

IBSIC59



I've used stamps by Inspired By Stamping, liquid pearls by Ranger, sticky back pearls from my stash, a blending tool by Ranger, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

I sponged around the main panel with Crumb Cake ink before stamping the flowers to give a more vintage feel.  To color the flowers, I started with Groovy Guava then did the centers in Peach Parfait.  Dazzling Accents glitter was added to the centers for some shine.  I stamped the sentiment twice--I used Crumb Cake to create a shadow behind the black layer.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I hope you join in the fun with these fabulous challenges--go create something today!  HUGS and happy stamping!!!


9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Just beautiful Mynnette! The first full view of the card has the flowers showing so much dimension. Lovely verse too.

Danielle Vincent said...

So gorgeous Mynn. You did such a nice job creating depth and movement on this card.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

This is sooo pretty Mynnette! I LOVE everything about your card! Hugs, Joanna

Cheryl Wright said...

Beautiful, Mynette! Love those delicate flowers!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Beautiful card and sentiment. I like the shading on the sentiment. How did you do that?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Mynnette ! I love the neutral colours. Thanks for joining us at FSC. Sue C x

Shea said...

This card is so soft and lovely and well designed. I believe this is the very best example of shadow stamping I've ever seen - you did a fabulous job here! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along with us at Inspired By Stamping!

Paperesse said...

What a stunning card!!! You did a fantastic job here.

Mrs.B said...

Gorgeous card Mynnette, love the shading to the floral image, so pretty.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril x