Friday, August 23, 2013

Hexagonal Hope

Whew.  It's been a week.  It's my first week as a full-time student again after an 8 year break and I cannot tell you how tired I am.  I'm only persevering to show you my next two cars and then this gal needs a nap! ;)  Like I stated in the post right before this, I have made 3 cards.  This post is to show the second of the three.

Here it is~

Detail~

For these fabulous challenges~

IBSIC-#62


(I hope my reflected pattern of hexagons works???
And the reflection of the sequins???)

I've used sequins from my stash, stamps by Inspired By Stamping, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for popping over to take a look at my card!  I've got one more for today, so if you're interested, stick around for a bit!  Also, I'll have a picture of my sweet fur baby in the next post if you care about fur babies. :)  HUGS and happy stamping friends!


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Very pretty Mynnette! Love the sequins, they add just the right amount of pizazz!! hang in there, you'll make it through once you get in the groove ;)

Jacqueline said...

A great interpretation of the theme Mynnette and a stunning card too - thanks for playing along with us in The Male Room this week - Jacqueline xx

Nancy Seed said...

A definite winner in my books. Love the sentiment. Big Hugs :)

Sarah said...

Fabulous card. I love the hexagons and this colour combo is so rich. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

OMG! This is fabulous! Oh I have to share this one on our FB page! You are so super talented!! Thank you for creating these beautiful cards! Hugs, Joanna

Pia S said...

I like everything about this card - the sentiment, the colors, the hexagons, the sequins - it all comes together beautifully!

Louise van Vuren said...

Love your take on the theme 'reflections', brilliant male card, thanks for joining in with the fun at The Male Room. Hope to see you there again soon!

Louise xx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Holy cow - you go girl back to school again. I just started working again this month and doing cards and part time are hard. I can't imagine cards and school and homework