Monday, October 7, 2013

HOC: Cute & Fun Sketch

Well, all, it is October!!!  I know, it's been October for almost a week, but it's the first challenge of October at House of Cards! It's a sketch month, and this week we want you to COMBINE THE SKETCH WITH THE CUTE AND FUN STYLE!

Here's the sketch~

My card~

Detail~

I've used a digi by Whimsie Doodles, a digi sentiment by moi, Spectrum Noir markers (hair), a dry embossing folder by Sizzix (butterflies), patterned paper by Papertrey Ink, green gems by Studio 120, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

My niece will be going to Kindergarten next school year, and so, being the look ahead type of person that I am, I made this card with her in mind.  I just LOVE this sweet image--and she's a freebie! I'm also loving practicing coloring with my Spectrum Noir markers, too. :)

Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at my card!  I hope that you will join in our challenge this week!  Don't forget to take a bit of time to tell the other gals on my Cute & Fun team how amazingly they did, too!  HUGS and happy CUTE & FUN stamping, friends! :)


5 comments:

Deepti said...

awwww this is adorable, love the coloring on the focal image :)

Sparkly Engineer said...

Absolutely rocked the cute and fun style in this challenge. This is a darling card.

Lisa Elton said...

What a sweet image! I like the over sized pencil and her sparkly wings! Cute card ;)

Tammy said...

Awww this is so sweet Mynnette! Fabulous coloring and papers!! Your niece will love it!
Hugs, Tammy

Danielle Vincent said...

AAAAAAAdorAble Mynn!! I love your darling card (so will your niece). The butterflies are the perfect sweet touch. Hugs D