Monday, February 10, 2014

Puppy Love

I just adore my sweet puppy...she's the love of my life!  And so, I've made a Valentine that will be from her to someone special--probably her daddy!  I LOVE how this turned out!  Come a take a look...

Here's the card~

Details~

For these fabulous challenges~







I've used a darling digi from Diane's Daydream Digis, flower shaped sequins from Paper Sweeties, liquid pearls by Ranger, pearls by Want 2 Scrap, polka dot paper by Recollections, twine from my stash, glitter by Studio G, and all other supplies are by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek!  I'm not done yet today...it will be a marathon here for me until it's all done! ;)  I hope you take some time to create today and that you join in the fun of these fabulous challenges!  HUGS and happy stamping to you all!


11 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is a perfect card for her to send her daddy"!! I like the glittery heart and the hearts on her bandanna!!

Louise van Vuren said...

That is so like Hundie! Pretty card, she is one very special 'puppy'

Louise xx

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the puppy dog card w/ the glitter sparkle on the heart. Would like to see a photo of your photo. My dog gives a card to my hubby for Valentine's Day also. Thank you for entering OSAAT Ch199 With Love.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
OSAAT DT

valou250809 said...

Very beautiful card! the dog is so cute! thanks for playing with Robyn's Fetish challenges this week. Good luck!

jimlynn said...

This is so pretty and cute! Love that heart he's holding too. It'll be a great card for the puppy to give her daddy! Out little doxie gives my husband cards all the time!
Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Haven.
Lynn

Mimi said...

Oh just gorgeous, love the puppy digi holding the great big heart :) :) - her daddy is going to love it. Good luck in this weeks OSAAT 'With Love' challenge and thank you for joining us. Hugs Jane, OSAAT DT

Sherry said...

Love The Image And Bakers Twine Bow.. Beautiful .. Thanxx For Playing With Us This Week At The Robyn's Fetish Challenge *Animals Or Birds *
Sherry @ Robyn's Fetish DT

Unknown said...

How adorable is he
Thanks for joining in at One Stitch At A Time this week
Hugs Katie x

Unknown said...

Aww he is so cute! I love him.love the colours you have used and great coloring. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck. Anita DT

Denise@DigiHaven said...

This looks just like your furbaby! Perfect!!
. . (♥◠‿◠)Thank You (◠‿◠♥)
.•:*¨`*:•.For Joining Us.•:*¨`*:•.
♥ Denise @ Digi Haven ♥

Alex said...

Your card it's so cute !
Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven!

Have a grat day,
Alex.