Friday, February 7, 2014

Shabby taggy...

There's just something about double consonants...I am really acting weird today, pardon the title and the weird aside! ;)  I said I was done, but I wasn't.  I decided to try to make something shabby and so I came up with a taggy TAG for your viewing pleasure!

Here's the tag~

Details~






For these fabulous challenges~




I've used stamps and lace trim from Inspired By Stamping, a crocheted flower by Close to My Heart, glitter by Darice, rhinestones by Prima, a rhinestone brad from my stash, and all ink and paper used is by Stampin' Up!.

Thanks for stopping by today to take a peek!  I hope you join in the fun of these fabulous challenges!  Take some time to do what you love today, friends!  HUGS and happy stamping!


8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Yes indeed I enjoyed viewing this Mynnette!! I love every little detail, very pretty!!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful tag!! LOVE the design!

Cathi ONeill said...

Love your tag! Gorgeous details. Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

Meggymay said...

A wonderful tag, love the words. Thank you for joining us at FSC this time.
Yvonne/Meggymay

Mrs.B said...

Hi Mynnette, Such a pretty tag, love the feminine colours and perfect for Valentines too.
Thanks for sharing with us at FSC
Avril x

Fabiola said...

quel charme fou! il est très élégant, biz

Debbie said...

What a beautiful tag, Mynnette! I adore that gorgeous bow - wow! Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us in the Tea Room this week!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow this is a beautiful tag! Absolutely love the design. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)