Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Inspired By Stamping: One Last Summertime Scene


Hello, friends!  I'm back today with a card using an accidentally discovered technique and some gorgeous stamps from the Inspired By Stamping online store!  I decided to go CAS and use some stamps from the latest release to create one last summertime scene.  Check it out...


I started by stamping a flowery field border using the Summer Baskets stamp set at the bottom of the card base.  I added some liquid pearls for flower centers.  I added a sentiment from the Sun-Ripened Grapes stamp set, then a tiny butterfly from the Butterflies stamp set to finish it off.  I used some bold and bright colors for one last summer HURRAH before I go autumnal in my craft projects. ;)


I did keep it one layer, but added some seam-binding ribbon from the Spring Ribbon Collection to the top.  Instead of a bow, I just knotted the ribbon and then cut the tails.  This turned out better than I thought it would, and I am really happy with it!  What do you think?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


That's all for me today!  Make sure to hop over to the Inspired By Stamping online store to grab these fabulous products.  Also, don't forget to join in our monthly challenge, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping to you all! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project Supplies:
   

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

Adorable Mynnette, biz