Sunday, November 15, 2015

Ho Ho Ho! Tag


Hi, friends!  I've got a fun and easy holiday tag idea for you today.  It's glittery, and uses traditional colors and fun products from The Stamps of Life!  Check it out...


I used the *NEW* Ho Ho Ho die set for my main sentiment.  I LOVE that the dies from The Stamps of Life come with shadow dies--it makes crafting doubly fun. :) This awesome patterned paper is from the Ho Ho Ho Collection Patterned Paper Pad.


The rest of the supplies for this tag came from the October Card Kit.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE receiving this kit each month--they ALWAYS surprise and delight me!  :) 


I added glitter to the die cut sentiment for some festive sparkle and shine to finish this tag off.  I really adore it--and it was SUPER quick and easy to create!  I hope you like it, too!  Please leave me a comment to let me know your thoughts! :)


I'm entering this tag into these fabulous challenges~




Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  That's all I have for now.  I'll be back soon with more crafty creations for your viewing pleasure.  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Project supplies:

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous, Jo x

Fikreta said...

very nice

Unknown said...

Hi - fantastic tag! Love all the sparkle & bling. Great backing paper too. How lovely would this look on a gift! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
Hugs,
Bev (DT) xx

Petra Swart said...

Love the glittery sentiment and the shadow die is really such a great idea!!! Such a lovely tag!!!!
Hugz

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 255 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Tracy said...

Tracy 19 November 2015 at 22:24
Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x