Monday, February 8, 2016

Great Impressions: Love Sentiment


Hi, friends!  It's Monday, and that means it's time for me to share some inspiration using stamps from the Great Impressions online store!  We are currently sponsoring the Aud Sentiments "Love Sentiment" challenge, so I'm sharing the card I made for that challenge with you today...


I used a *NEW* sentiment today--H280 Love & Happiness.  I LOVE how large this sentiment is, so I just stamped it onto vellum, then colored in the hearts with a red glitter gel pen for some color and shine.  I attached it to some patterned paper with staples so that you don't see the pesky adhesive line.


I decided to keep the embellishments simple, so a single paper rose (thank you, Cohenna!), a red glittery foam heart, and a few black rhinestones were added to the side. A few green leaves were used to make the flower look more real and add a POP of extra color.


I did some fun angled layering to create more of an eye catching design, and it looks exactly what I was hoping for!  I hope you like it, too!  Please leave me a comment below and let me know your thoughts!


That's all for me today, friends.  THANK YOU so much for stopping by to take a peek at my card!  I also would love for you to come and join the Aud Sentiment challenge, as well as our monthly challenge!  If you use a stamp from the Great Impressions online store, please link it up in our Customer Gallery, too!  Until next time, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

5 comments:

Fikreta said...

wonderful card
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

Beebeebabs said...

Very nice card!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Fabiola said...

j'aime beaucoup, très original, biz

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Elegant gorgeousness Mynn! Love it hun. Hugs, Wends x