Thursday, April 21, 2016

Inspired By Stamping: Plumerias


Hey, everyone!  I am SUPER excited to get to share creations made using the *NEWEST* acrylic stamps from Inspired By Stamping!  Today we are featuring the *NEW* Plumerias set.  Take a peek at my card...


I stamped the single plumeria bloom from the *NEW* Plumerias set multiple times to create a background.  I colored them and then added some glitter for texture and shine.


I stamped the sentiment from the Plumerias set onto vellum, then heat embossed it with some black glittery embossing powder.  I added some pink gingham ribbon as an anchor for the sentiment. A fun rhinestone flower finished off this portion of the card


Some glitter paper and gray matting was added to keep with a softer vibe.  This card reminds me of a soft sunset on a beautiful beach!  I hope you enjoy it, too!  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  That's all I have for you today, but I'll be back later with more inspiration using fabulous products from the Inspired By Stamping online store.  Until then, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

blog sig 2015-16 photo Signature_1.png

Inspired By Stamping April 2016 Release:
      

5 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very pretty with that glittered bg!

Jerrie said...

Mynn your flowers are lovely. The whole card is so eye catching! This looks like a fun set!

Fikreta said...

very nice card
Bad Kitty's Craftrooma

Joanna M - Inspired by Stamping said...

Beautiful card Mynn! Love all the layers and your color combo! xoxo

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific card Mynn, love the sparkle!!