Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Pears of Gratitude


Hello, my friends!  I hope your New Year is off to a wonderful start!  I decided to take some time to create before I start my last semester of my bachelor's program (yay!), and I've got a bold colored creation for you today!  Take a peek...


My image is from the Fruit Borders digital stamp set from MHKDesigns.  I colored it with colored pencils and matted it with some magenta glitter paper.  The sentiment if from the Tulip of Thanks digital stamp set.  I printed it onto vellum and added it across the image after creating a banner.



 A punched border, a doily, and some paper from the Get Well Flowers digital paper pack helped me to finish off this card!  A few rhinestones were thrown on to add a bit of shine, as well.  I really love the way this turned out, and I hope you do, too!  I would love to hear your thoughts in the comments below!


I'm entering this card in these fabulous challenges~






Thank you so much for stopping by today!  I hope you've been inspired to create something today, and I also hope you take some time to enter something into these fabulous challenges!  Until next time, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Mynn
Gr Karin

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning card, as always, Mynn! I love the colors you've used!
Hugs,
Em x

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Stunning with all the brilliant colors! So glad you played along with us at PIP Challenges! We have an awesome sponsor! ;-)

Hugs!!
Pam

Vickie Y said...

Beautiful image and card, Mynn! Love the colors you used. Thank you for sponsoring Pammie's Inky Pinkies first challenge and thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with the PIP challenge. Hugs, Vickie

Birdie said...

Very pretty card, Mynn. Congratulations on starting that last semester; what an accomplishment!

Terri Winske said...

Such a beautiful image and gorgeous colors, Mynn! Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at PIP Challenge!!

Alpna said...

What a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Through the Craftroom Door. Good luck look forward to seeing you back with us soon.
Alpna DT member x

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Stunning, Sweet card. I love it
Thanks for joining us at Creates and Makes Challenge.
Hugs Claudia
DT Creates and Makes
http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be

http://createsandmakes.blogspot.be

Unknown said...

Very beautiful card....I love this sentiment!!.
Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
Happy New Year!!!.
Yaiza, Stampartpapel Dt

MariLynn said...

Love the sparkle of the rhinestones. What really caught my eye was the staples used to adhere the sentiment. I love the look of staples on cards. It is such a fun embellishment. Thanks for sharing with the PIP challenge. I hope you share more cards in the future.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh wow! Deliciously zingy colour palette! Popping in today to wish you a wonderful 2017. May it be filled with love, laughter, health and plenty of uninterrupted crafty hours! Hugs, Wends xoxo

MarĂ­a Pilar said...

Great coloring of the image.
Thanks for joining us at Retarte Challenge
Maria Pilar DT