Monday, May 1, 2017

MHKDesigns: May 2017 Challenge


Happy May, friends! It's time for another monthly challenge to begin at MHKDesigns, and this month we have a fun birthday themed inspiration for you! Of course, if you use products from the MHKDesigns Etsy Shop, it's ANYTHING GOES! But we love seeing everything you make, so link up with us! Here's this month's inspiration...


I was inspired by the colors, cakes, and polka dots! I did some layering, coloring, and glitterfying (that's a word!) to create my creation this moth. Take a peek at my completed card...


The image and sentiment are both from the Eat Your Cake! digital stamp set. I colored the image in with gel pens and added glitter to the frosting. The sentiment was printed onto vellum before being added as a pennant to the card.


The papers I used are from the Rosy Posy digital paper pack. I added some magenta glitter paper, a doily, and a gold washi star with a rhinestone in the middle to finish the card off.  I hope you like it! I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments below! :)

Thank you so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to join in our monthly challenge at MHKDesigns!  There are prizes for each one, and you can use any products you'd like! :) Don't forget to leave some love with the other gals on this wonderful DT, too!

Asha | Asmah Dawn | Jessica | Judy | Julie
Monica Rocky | Shawna | Tasha

I'll be back soon with more creations for the
upcoming release using *NEW* MHKDesigns products!

Until then, HUGS and happy {digital} stamping, friends! :)

 photo Signature copy_2.png

Project supplies:

5 comments:

Fabiola said...

Très sympa, joyeuse et acidulé ! J'adore, biz

Glittered Paws said...

Lover your "glitterfied" card - stampers do have a different language for sure. The birthday cake is very pretty. And love the different DP you used.

Lisa Elton said...

I took a stroll back through you blog to catch up Mynn...FABULOUS, as I KNEW it would be!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

Mynn, this is such a bright and happy card! I love the fun feel of the cake--it says celebration!
Take Care!
Michele

Fabiola said...

Super festive, biz