Saturday, July 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties July 2017 New Release Rewind!


Hi, friends! It's time for one last release post for the July 2017 release at Paper Sweeties, and we have some super sweet products to share with you this month! This is also my last post for this team, as I will be teaching full time for the first time this fall! Thank you to Debbie for this opportunity! :) Today I'm sharing a card that uses some old favorites, along with the *NEW* Scallop Rectangle Sweet Cut dies and Kindness Matters stamps. Take a peek...


I started by creating the framed scene using the *NEW* Scallop Rectangles Sweet Cut dies, the Sweeties Pets stamp set, and the Sweet Borders Sweet Cuts dies. I then added a few Pink Grapefruit sequins with liquid pearl centers for a pop of color! The sentiment is from the *NEW* Kindness Matters stamp set and was cut and framed using the Oval Scallop Frames Sweet Cuts dies.


Finishing touches include some ribbon and a doily. I think this card turned out super cute! What do you think? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below! :)



Thanks so much for stopping by today, friends!  I hope you hop over to the Paper Sweeties store and grab these goodies TODAY!  For more inspiration, make sure to check out what the other DT gals have made this month!

Here's the list~


And Here's What's New!


Again, a HUGE thank you to Debbie for allowing me
to join the team for the last few months!
It's been a joy and a pleasure!

Until later, HUGS and happy stamping, friends! :)

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Playing catch up after vacation! Lots of marvelous cards happening on your blog while I was away. Your Paper Sweeties cards are all darling!

Fabiola said...

C'est trop mignon, biz